Friday, March 20, 2009

flat zena


my niece zena had this class assignment that we were asked to help her with. her class was reading "flat stanley" by jeff brown. a story about a little boy that gets flattened with a bulletin board, and then sent to california through the mail. in honor of this book the kids created flat paper dolls of themselves and mailed them to a friend for a visit. we were supposed to treat "flat zena" as a guest and take photos of her for zena's project. it was very fun and mason loved playing with flat zena. here are some photos of our adventures.

2 comments:

ray said...

I love these pictures! I have to admit that I was a little jealous of your "homework project." It looked like fun. I especially like the pictures of flat zena on the slide and in the car.

Brazeau's Best said...

What a great idea! Tjank you for sharing your homelife with us.