Sunday, June 15, 2008

fathers day




happy fathers day to all you dads out there. i let miles sleep in this morning and relax a bit while mason and i made him pancakes for breakfast. it was nice to lounge a bit during breakfast.

jen and ray came over later and the guys hung out while the girls (and bodhi) went shopping. we had to pick up some last minute gifts for my dad. it is also my dad's birthday today. a double celebration for him.

we all drove to my parents house afterwards to celebrate. my brothers made fish tacos and carne asada. my sister christina made sangria. it was so good. she made the sangria with a firestone rose that we tasted at their vineyard. i think i might have to order some for the summer. i don't usually like rose, but this one is really yummy.

we had a really nice day. i am sad the day is over. the weekend seemed to just fly by.

No comments: