Sunday, August 2, 2009

dress for dahlia





i am sewing again. yay. i made this cute bubble dress for dahlia. i should say i finally made this cute bubble dress for dahlia. i bought the pattern from oliver + s a year ago and it has just been sitting there on the shelf mocking my laziness. i got a burst of energy last week and decided to sew it. i love the way it turned out. i have never made any piece of clothing before so i am very proud of how cute it is. now that i started sewing again i have all these projects lined up to make.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a super cute dress! The pattern is so pretty & Dahlia looks so comfy in it. I wish I knew how to sew. It's always been on my list of things to do.

Marisa said...

Sherry, your blog is adorable and I love this little outfit you made. You're getting serious w/ the sewing. We miss you guys xoxo
m