Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tuesdays


i go and visit my mom and dad every tueday. my sister christina and i hang out with the kids. she has a 6 year old daughter named zena. i started going to their house on tuesdays after mason was born. it was a way to get out of the house, and hang out with my sister. i really like the 45 minute drive there and back. it is so nice and relaxing. the kids usually fall asleep and i get to have 45 minutes of peace and quiet. i don't even play the radio lately. silence is so nice.

most tuesdays my mom will cook dinner. i get to be a kid again. three of my siblings still live at home with my parents. it is so fun to be in a house full of activity and chaos. it is exactly like when i was little. i just love it.

this tuesday my dad showed mason how to put a penny in his gumball machine. mason thought that was just the best thing ever. he spent the rest of the evening asking everyone for a penny. i don't think he really understands the concept of chewing gumballs. i think he must have swallowed some. i was trying to get him to spit them out, but i am sure i missed some.

No comments: