Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fun weekend


wow. what a busy weekend. i had such a great time. on sunday i went to my friend kristi's birthday breakfast. it was a the hyatt in huntington beach. it was so elegant. it made me miss being on vacation. i was staring longingly at the people walking in with their luggage being carried behind them by the bellhop. sigh. it has been almost a year since i have stayed at a nice hotel. i miss it. breakfast was super yummy and it was nice to eat with the girls without any kids on my lap. yay.


after breakfast i picked up my kids from rebecca's house where my sister christina had so kindly watched them. thank you thank you. christina and i decided to take the kids to the movies. we saw cloudy with a chance of meatballs. this movie was so funny and kind of gross at the same time. food falling from the sky. yuck. the kids loved it but i think they had more fun playing in the fountain in front of the theater. go figure.

No comments: