Sunday, May 30, 2010

7 months





connor is now 7 months old. at his doctors check up last week he weighed 14 pounds 4 ounces and was 24.5 inches tall. he is still pretty small for his age. he is in the 10 percent range with his age adjusted for his early arrival, but developmentally he is meeting all of his milestones so i am not worried.

he is scooting all over the place and can now get up on his hands and knees. he isn't quite crawling yet. i have to be really careful and pick up all the tiny toys like legos that end up all over the floor. now that he is scooting he can pick up all kinds of chocking hazards to taste. we didn't have this problem with the other two. all the toys we had before were baby friendly.

he is a very good eater. he loves his baby food and is now at the stage where he gets excited watching us eat and wants to grab our food. he has lost his status at the super sleeper though. he still goes to bed early but now he wakes up at 4 am and then again at 5 am and then does not want to go back to sleep. this would not be as big of a problem if i was getting to bed before 1 am. i am sooo sleepy. on a positive note though i now take him everywhere with me. i am actually getting quite good at running errands with three children in tow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the first picture and said "Frog!" He is so cute!! I love him to pieces! Can't wait to get back to see you folks; though you are having such good times I hate to interrupt.
I am finally sleeping with the machine & mask and will see if it helps, gives me some energy.
Mason & Connor are cute together, too. Which friend is Kimberly, do I know her. I can't picture Maya, but the name is familiar.
When is the baby's baptism. I thought I wrote it down, but I can't find it now.
Love, Granny/Mom