Tuesday, May 11, 2010

mothers day





we did something different for mothers day this year. we drove to orange county for a picnic at tri city park. we met my mom, dad, sisters and brothers there. the kids had a great time playing on the swings and running around the grass. it was much nicer than trying to quiet them at a restaurant. too bad the weather wasn't that great. it was really cold. much too windy for me. we stayed for about three hours and had lunch. i was feeling really sick and so we kind of left early. i felt a little bad about being the first ones to leave the party but i was exhausted. the kids and i have had a cold all week. that means i have been getting very little sleep and it is taking me longer than usual to get well. the kids were cute and all wished me a happy mothers day. how sweet. they painted butterfly cards for my mom and me. they were beautiful. i really do love being a mom.

No comments: